Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can I transport My Baby bunny From UAE to America without putting her as cargo?

I just got a bunny she is only a few months old and I dont want her to spend 14 hours alone in an airplane is there and airlines that will let me do this for not over 1,000 USD?Can I transport My Baby bunny From UAE to America without putting her as cargo?
Yes, you can carry her onboard in a carrier if she is small enough to put under the seat. It doesn't cost anything, but it counts as one of your two allowed carry-on items. However I'm not sure how you would address the issue of going to the bathroom without offending the other passengers.


Unfortunately, your rabbit would not do well if you sent her as cargo. The temperature in that area of the plane is not regulated as well as the rest of the plane and the pressure wouldn't be good for her either.





You need to call/email the airline that you plan to travel on and ask them their policies for animals on such long flights. Also speak to your local Veterinarian about health concerns and what they recommend. That is the best way to get the most accurate information.
  • Electric Bicycle
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credot siosse