Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is there bank that finance a cargo van for a commercial use?

I was looking for a reputed bank that i can rely on. I know Bank of America, Citi, Capitalone does not offer auto loans for cargo vans.Is there bank that finance a cargo van for a commercial use?
What kind of deal are we talking about here you have to pay so much down and hope to get some one to carry the remainder of the note? What is your credit score? I am sure that I can pick up the phone and get financing with in about ten minutes my score is 740. If I was going to by a new cargo van I would let the dealer find the financing for it. If I was going to buy this from a private person or as a used vehicle I would try to go through my credit union. There is nothing that stops you from calling GMAC and asking them if they will finance a cargo van. If that doesn't work you can always call your local big truck sales and ask them who they get to carry the note on a used truck, then call whoever it is and ask them if they will carry you.Is there bank that finance a cargo van for a commercial use?
Try a credit union. They won't care about how you use the vehicle. You can also go to an auto dealership that has its own financing arm. They will likely set something up for you, even if you don't buy the vehicle from them.





There are a number of independent leasing companies that you could contact for a lease or purchase. If you do a lease with a $1 or 10% buyout, that is pretty much the same as a purchase, as far as your cashflow is concerned.





If your business is an LLC or Corporation, it is not difficult to set-up company credit within 90-180 days, which would allow you to easily get vehicle financing without using your own credit.





Let me know if you need more help. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse