Thursday, December 10, 2009

Whats the cheapest way to rent a one way cargo van in New York?

Im moving to Florida from New York and need a Van rental to move my stuff (Im not taking alot but I have a queen sized bed which Im still paying and cant leave behind) the problem is mover will cost me around $1,300 dollares and I need something under $700.00. All I need is a cargo van rental for one day that I can pick up in New York and take back in Florida.Whats the cheapest way to rent a one way cargo van in New York?
Budget Truck rental rents vans for one way moves. Also check out the moving companies that specialize in moves to Florida...you should be able to just pay for the stuff you are moving, not the whole truckWhats the cheapest way to rent a one way cargo van in New York?
Since your in New York anyway and aren't going back, the cheapest way by far is just steal it.
Try Uhaul. They wont let you take a cargo van one way, but the ten foot truck would work great for you. With a queen sized mattress, I dont think you'd be able to fit it into the cargo van anyways. Try 1-800-GO-UHAUL or go to htt://uhaul.com. They will take your reservation (or quote if you dont want to reserve) and then the nearest store will call to confirm your reservation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse