Thursday, December 10, 2009

I need a car with moderate cargo space, safe, not too big and reasonable on gas. Any recommendations?

I now have an Acura TL. Great performer but no space. I am looking for something safe, good mileage, swift performance with a drop down back seat so I can stow plants, antiques, groceries. I would lease and do not want to go over $400/mo. Any suggestions?I need a car with moderate cargo space, safe, not too big and reasonable on gas. Any recommendations?
ford edge, toyota rav 4, or honda crvI need a car with moderate cargo space, safe, not too big and reasonable on gas. Any recommendations?
you could stick with acura since they are so reliable and get an mdx or an rdx. an rdx is a smaller mdx and is turbocharged so you could also store items in the trunk.
Kia Rondo





http://autos.msn.com/research/vip/defaul鈥?/a>








Honda CR-V EX 24,785


Hyundai Tucson SE 24,595


Subaru Forester 2.5 X 24,140
my mom just bought 2009 toyota corolla and its great. We had like 300 dollars of groceriees in the trunk. its cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse