Thursday, December 10, 2009

Has subaru ever made an outback with rear cargo seats?

I used to own a mercury sable station wagon that could seat 8 people (three in the front, three in the rear and two in the cargo area). I swear Ive seen a subaru outback with a similar feature before, but Im not sure how to find a used one or whether or not they even exist.


Was this an option at some point on that model?Has subaru ever made an outback with rear cargo seats?
The answer is no, for US model. The 3rd row seats in the outback may be an add-on cushion by the owner.





When I drove my outback (the legacy), I used to put a thin mattress and by the night time, I flip the rear seat all the way down to the flat position. Now I have a bed in the rear seat and I can stare through the dual roofs to see the stars... This is not a feature from the Subaru...but I think that is how they designed the 'option' for the driver to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse