Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is it ok to carry 70 sticks of pen perfume with me to Dubai and Malaysia in Cargo?

I will be flying with Emirates Airline stopping over in Dubai then to Malaysia from Moscow., is it okay for me to bring 70 sticks of pen perfumes with me? Each of them is 15 ml. I will put them in the check in baggage(cargo). Hope someone can give me an answer. I wonder if the custom will let me go through. Thank you.Is it ok to carry 70 sticks of pen perfume with me to Dubai and Malaysia in Cargo?
You ought to check ahead with the Custom department of Malaysia. Maybe you flight planner/ agent can assist you on this matter. I don't think is alright since it does sounds like an unusual/ uncommon piece of goods.





Alternatively, if you are landing over in Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) http://www.klia.com.my/ , call them to assist you in getting the contacts/ contact person of the appropriate authority (the Malaysia Custom).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse