Monday, November 30, 2009

Can you suggest cargo forwarders from Philippines to Belgium?

I am relocating to Brussels, Belgium after one year spent in the Philippines doing research (Lipa, Batangas). I need to send my personal items - clothing items, shoes, bags etc. - and a lot of books books and documents. I would like to get the books and documents in a fast and very secure way but I can wait longer for the other items. Can you suggest names of cargo forwarders/consolidators shipping from Philippines to Belgium?Can you suggest cargo forwarders from Philippines to Belgium?
While Fedex has left the Philippines as a hub, they continue to operate in the country. I think they can be your forwarders to Belgium.Can you suggest cargo forwarders from Philippines to Belgium?
Hi, here are some


for Air shipment:


couriers: Fedex, DHL, TNT, LBC; UPS





brokers/forwarders: MBT Intl., Expeditors; Geologistics; DHL global;


Agility; Panalpina; K %26amp; N; Jardine; Kintetsu





for vessel shipment:


brokers/forwarders/consolidators:all above mentioned forwarders also offer vessel shipping.


If you may find them usable for the services you need I can give you some contact numbers, ask for their rates, the more the better for you to compare.
What about DHL ?
  • Electric Bicycle
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credot siosse