Monday, November 30, 2009

How to start a cargo forwarding business or balikbayan box business?

I am planning to start a cargo forwarding service.I don't know how to get started and what are the legal requirements involved, like customs , size of boxes, cargo liners etcHow to start a cargo forwarding business or balikbayan box business?
The legal requirements will most likely largely depend on the country in which you plan to conduct your business from. I would start by finding companies that do what you want to do and working for them or studying how they do what they do. With the names a few larger companies and a good search engine you can find just about anything.How to start a cargo forwarding business or balikbayan box business?
I recommend contacting an existing reputable balikbayan box company and start as an agent or affiliate. Its better to start small and gradually increase the size of your operations. Report Abuse

Living in The Philippines, I like to order thru Ebay, etc.,


however, I am wondering if anyone receives articles mailed and puts them in a balikiyan box and when its full, ships it to me for an amouunt plus the balikyan forex shipping.


I need credible referances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse