Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I get my dogs ready to fly in cargo on a plane?

I need to fly my dogs to my home from where they are.How do I get my dogs ready to fly in cargo on a plane?
Call the airline and let them know. They charge you a fee.


Buy crates that are big enough for them.


Don't let them eat too much the day before, and don't let them have water just before.


Put ID tags on their collars.


Arrive early at the airport. You need to take them around to cargo.


Have their favorite beds, blankies and toys at the destination when they arrive.


Believe it or not, your dogs know whether you are in the cabin on the same plane. Their noses are that good.How do I get my dogs ready to fly in cargo on a plane?
Strap some feathers to them and throw them off the roof. That should get them trained for it. And if you throw them hard enough, you may get them home without the aid of an aircraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse