Monday, November 30, 2009

What businesses would have a need for enclosed cargo trailers?

I have already thought of landscapers and gardeners can you think of any more? We are trying to get some more customers to know we have cargo trailers for sale.What businesses would have a need for enclosed cargo trailers?
I had a kitchen remodeling business and couldn't do my job with out one. Was great for hauling my tools and equipment. Plus i brought a lot of my cabinets to the jobsite in one.


You could also add in people who do a lot of construction. Many uses for these trailers. I have seen plumbers and electricians use them. Sometimes they use thier own vehicle in the trade and instead of ruining there vehicle it is better to use a trailer to haul equipment.What businesses would have a need for enclosed cargo trailers?
Contractors, furniture stores, delivery services in some cases.
Any one who rents equipment such as ATVs or home improvement professionals. I am actually looking one to use to haul and store my ATVs and garden equipment. Lots of people will buy them. Put an ad in the paper. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse