Sunday, November 29, 2009

How can I get rid of food greese on my cargo shorts?

I have greese stains from Buffalo Wings on my cargo shorts, what is the best way I can get rid of them.......without bleaching?





Bleaching would take off the colors.How can I get rid of food greese on my cargo shorts?
I really like the new ZOUT in the red bottle, it guarantees it will remove grease stains which are about the hardest thing to get out of garment fibers of all sorts. You can hit them with the Zout, leave it a few minutes, and put it in a soaker load with your regular detergent and some Biz Activated Non-Chlorine Bleach. The Biz is actually stain activated and usually gets out even mystery stains that you don't know the source of. Use only cold water and check it now and again to make sure that the sauce is completely gone, once it is you will know that the grease will be too.How can I get rid of food greese on my cargo shorts?
apply some pine sol directly to the stain and about a quarter cup to the whole load with your regular laundry soap. Launder as usual.
grease spots can usually be removed by washing with hot water and soap. However, if the stain is persistent, make up a solution of 1 Tbsp. salt to 4 Tbsp. rubbing alcohol and sponge this onto the stain, then wash in the hottest water safe for the fabric. If the stain is still there, make sure you do not put the fabric in the dryer - use a dry-cleaning solvent on the stain and then re-wash. For delicate fabrics, such as silk, it is best to consult professional dry-cleaners.
get dishwashing soap...no not the one for the dishwasher cuz it has bleach in it...but a good grease fighting dishwashing liquid...then get hot hot wather ...pout the soap directly on the stain...then with hot hot water soak it ...so it will be hot and soapy...see it melts the grease..oh lord it worked many times for me. i have a lil boy and a hubby that gets stuff like this on their clothes alot!! especially my boy...well when his daddy likes his beers he likes his hot wings too...and when u had 1 too many of em...u get stains like this...lol but i am the stain master big time!..lol
I would use a bit of spray n' wash ultra, allow a few minutes to soak, and wash them as normal with the hottest water safe for the fabric...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse