Monday, November 30, 2009

What are the measurements of the cargo space in a Nissan Murano?

I know the capacity in cubic feet (81.6), but that doesn't tell me whether I can fit my new bookcase in the back of my friend's Murano. Yes, I could just go and measure it, but it's across town.What are the measurements of the cargo space in a Nissan Murano?
Murano's cargo area is probably the weirdest shape. Pick-up trucks are for moving your friend wont want scrapes and tears on there luxury sport utility. Even a 32'; plazma tv won't fit. There built for boxes of books small end table and carry grocerys really well. Long less than 4 1/2 foot might close the hatch width 4 foot height at 4' less than 14'; the sides curve in a lot Large retangles just don't go very well on a round Murano

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse