Monday, November 30, 2009

Where can I get detail drawings showing fuselage cross sections for the C-130 cargo plane?

I need fuselage cross-section dimensions throughout the length of the fuselage, wherever they change.Where can I get detail drawings showing fuselage cross sections for the C-130 cargo plane?
Trying to build a model?





Inside, they are the same from the forward bulkhead, FS245, to FS737, where the ramp starts. with the exception of where the landing gear structure is.





I can get you some general dimensions of the outside.





As far as detailed drawings, they don't have any that show what you are looking for. I look at these drawings almost daily as part of my job, and structure wise, everything is measured from centerline, fuselage stations, waterlines, and butt lines.Where can I get detail drawings showing fuselage cross sections for the C-130 cargo plane?
http://www.eol.ucar.edu/raf/Bulletins/bu鈥?/a>





Try this It's the internal demision and basic line drawings

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse