Monday, November 30, 2009

I want to start a courier & cargo company in india and is interested to have associates throughout thecountry?

I want to start a courier company in india and I am interested for tie ups throughout the country.Please guide me in this sector that whom to contact or name of some courier companies those are interested for the same or any company who alone can take the job entirely ; domestic and international.Do also inform me if there is any journal in india related to this industry with their address for subscription.Also a list of companies engaged in india for courier associated services like Pobc.I want to start a courier %26amp; cargo company in india and is interested to have associates throughout thecountry?
check the below link its good





http://workathomedatentryworks.blogspot.com





.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse