Sunday, November 29, 2009

How could I be in a international cargo flight to get back home? I need to reduce my cost as much as possible.

I know someone that had already done that but I'm not sure how. If you have any experience buying the ticket or being in the flight, feel free to share it with me. Thanks!How could I be in a international cargo flight to get back home? I need to reduce my cost as much as possible.
If you know someone that has done that, why not just ask them how they did it? Cargo airlines generally don't sell seats to passengers...they can't for the most part, since they operate by a different set of governmental rules. Your 'someone' most likely works for the cargo company or has family that does...in that case, it's an employee perk of that company, and isn't offered to the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse