Sunday, November 29, 2009

How does Mexicana airlines treat pets in cargo hold?

I am relocating and need to take my dog with me. They won't let her travel in the passenger cabin anymore so I want to know if anyone with recent experience traveling with their pets as cargo with mexicana can let me know how do they treat pets. Thanks!How does Mexicana airlines treat pets in cargo hold?
i would never trust my dog with anyone else but myself when i am traveling and that includes mexican people


i would guess they would treat them just as they would treat luggage... very poorlyHow does Mexicana airlines treat pets in cargo hold?
How old is this question? I have and English bulldog with special need that I travel with to Cancun from California. Mexicana is great! They even let my stay with him till I have to board. I would not recomend getting a connecting flight with pets, I myself take nonstops. Report Abuse

You'll never know what they did to your pet


It's really dangerous leaving your pet to someone you don't know when you and the dog already have a bond

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse