Sunday, November 29, 2009

How to file a fraud case against a cargo company for not delivering my vehicle book from delhi for dimapur?

I have booked my brand new vehicle to be transport by cargo from Delhi to Dimapur.But the cargo person is delaying for the delivery time every now and than.Since last one month.How do I file a case against him.How to file a fraud case against a cargo company for not delivering my vehicle book from delhi for dimapur?
You can absolutely file a case against the company which will be the consumer court complaint under the consumer protection act.





Consumer court has power to award huge monetary compensation in your favour.How to file a fraud case against a cargo company for not delivering my vehicle book from delhi for dimapur?
Have you insured the consignment ?If so claim it and you get your vehicle in two days.The transporter will com running to it.
Indian is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse