Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Are cargo pants supposed to be sort of baggy?

I always buy cargo pants that are my size, but they are always a little baggy in the legs. Is this the way they should be? I know this is a dumb question, but I am real self concious about what I am wearing.Are cargo pants supposed to be sort of baggy?
ya they are because tight pants and a ton of pockets would look kinda weirdAre cargo pants supposed to be sort of baggy?
Yes, cargo pants are supposed to be loose and baggy.
well they aint supposed to fit snug now is they? lol just kidding but cargo pants are generally baggy. thats the style for cargos.
Yeah, that's usually the style.
Yes. They are supposed to be baggy. It would look weird if they were not.
  • credit union
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credot siosse