Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Could I fly my pet cargo for one flight and then take her in the cabin for the next?

I have to fly with my Chihuahua dog from Canada to Germany and I booked a flight with two different airlines. The first one doesn't allow my pet with me on the cabin, while the other one allows me to take her with me. Could I have her on cargo for the first flight and then take her with me for the next flight? I hear they could not allow this...Could I fly my pet cargo for one flight and then take her in the cabin for the next?
if it's 2 different airlines - you should be able to claim your dog at cargo - which, understand, may be a totally different building than the building your flight arrives and departs from . That me be why they said it can't be done - it really all depends on the airport you are connecting in and if you have enough time to do the pickup and recheck the dog. Also, if you are planning on taking the dog in the cabin - most airlines only allow 2 dogs on board, and you have to have a reservation. Check with the airline on this.





Hope this helps.


Michelle Sandy


Your Travel Concierge of Naples


Michelle@YTCNaples.com


www.YTCNaples.com





**let me know if you need any travel reservations. I specialize in cruises!Could I fly my pet cargo for one flight and then take her in the cabin for the next?
No cargo is cargo not cabin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse