Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What would look best with black cargo-ish pants?

I'm a chick. Anyways, they aren't super baggy. I bought them today and I love them! What are some good things to wear with them? Shirts? Should I layer? I'm thinking of getting a blue cami with a white v-neck shirt over it. White flip-flops.





Other suggestions?What would look best with black cargo-ish pants?
yeah that would look good


alsoo add things like alot of bold necklacess


a peace necklacee wouldd look good alsoo


(8





i hope that i helpeddWhat would look best with black cargo-ish pants?
Aaaaaaaaaaanything. I literally am wearing black cargo's now and I just have on an emerald green t-shirt and silver flip-flops. They're the most practical pants and I find anything goes with them from singlet tops, to t-shirts, to sweatshirts and even a fitted checkered shirt.
def a v neck. what ever you do make it something that pops. make it stand out from the pants. good luck...hope i helped
you can get a vneck shirt and get a long sleeved one thatis black and i would wear white and black flip flops or black and white flowers. something abit different but same colors.
put a bright colored tank over a white t-shirt or a solid (perferably dark green) tank over a patterned long sleeve. flip-flops r cute.
A neon shirt with puffy sleeves, like Fabio would wear. It should also have a picture of a wonderful fairy sumo on the front. (I also suggest some polka dots)
Do you own any white vests? I can see a nice red or maroon long sleeve (or short) top under a vest with a pair of black cargos!
honestly, anything except a black top.


layers are fine too, but i would stick with just one top just because it adds to the ';baggy'; effect.
a plain white tight tank top.





that way you look sexy%26amp;laidback
anything camo





military chicks are cute
Almost any color goes nice with black... red, white, blue.
I would go with a different color cami...unless you get a blueish gray
Ooo that would look cute..pretty much any color goes with black...





I really like white n black together the most tho =]
Just a baby doll tee...casual..and flip flops are good.
A nice body , not saying that you dont have one ...just saying what would be best with it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse