Monday, June 21, 2010

How do i get red dye out of my white shirt and brown cargo pants?

I was tie dying today and I accidently got red and blue dye on my brown cargo pants and red dye on my white polo which has small green stripes. How would I be able to get the dye off my shirt and pants without destroying them?How do i get red dye out of my white shirt and brown cargo pants?
try OxiClean. Use at least 2 scoops in really hot water and soak the items for 1/2 hour before washing as usual. If that doesn't work it's hopeless.How do i get red dye out of my white shirt and brown cargo pants?
I once got a white dress shirt to pink because I washed it with a red shirt. I used RIT dye remover to get the pink out of the white shirt:





http://www.ritdye.com/Fabric+Treatments.鈥?/a>





But, I don't know how well that will work for your green stripes, and I wouldn't suggest it for the brown pants.
Try putting the shirt into the wash with some bleach. I think that will work. The cargos are another matter. Some Shout might work, a little bleach might work in the wash, but they may be done for.
Tide with bleach. Its color safe. Other than that, I dont know because dye stains.
i use hair spray to get dye out of my clothes sometimes it takes alot but it works for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse