Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Were there any pets in the cargo areas of the planes used in the 9/11 hijackings?

Not exactly the greatest priority, but since commercial airliners tend to store passenger's pets in the cargo holds of airplanes, I just wondered if any of the passengers who were on either Flights 11, 175, 77, and/or 93 had any dogs, cats or other animals tagging along with them on their planned trips.Were there any pets in the cargo areas of the planes used in the 9/11 hijackings?
I will have to ask my brother-in-law about Flight 93. He is the Shanksville Fire Chief and first to respond to the crash. While I know alot about it, I don't remember the subject of pets ever coming up.





3-9-06


Just spoke to my brother-in-law and he said that, to the knowledge of him and the rest of the rescuers, flight 93 did not have any pets on board.Were there any pets in the cargo areas of the planes used in the 9/11 hijackings?
Beside the big hole in the field, where was flight 93????? The pets were in Cleveland darling. Report Abuse

Sorry, Michel B, but NOTHING from Flight 93 ended up in Cleveland. And while they didn't find any pets on that flight, 14cali and taco apparently have evidence to the contrary on the others. Report Abuse

i dont know i hope not that would be really sad
I don't know, but you could probably find out.
I never thought of that! There is always the possibility!
maybe you should check that out and inform us.
Wow, never really thought of that. Of course I understand your point that it isn't a great priority, but something I doubt many people have thought about. I would say that there were undoubtedly a few animals aboard the flights.
i don't know. they never said anything about it. but i believe that there might of been.
yes.
Thats an awesome question. Thats the first time I've even heard pets mentioned in association with 9/11. I don't have an answer, but would definately like to know.
:( sadly yes more then people lost there lives during 9/11
nah
Nice of you to think of the animals....the truely innocents of war. Picasso painted ';Guernica'; to show the horror of a village under attack by the Germans and the prominent victim is a horse. Check it out.
Awesome question, but I'd have to agree with the person who said the hijackers were the animals on that flight. Its worth looking into.
no ... the animals were the ones hijacking the aircraft
i believe that there was two on there which was 2 poodles that an elderly woman had on board in the cargo department.
I'm not sure but it is sad to know that these animals might of gotten killed like that and in any war but I hope there wasn't
Thats one question I'm not anwering... duh!!
my friends uncle had his cat momo on the plane

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse