Monday, June 21, 2010

Choppers: Have you ever seen one that could comfortably cruise two and cargo?

I love tall apehanger handle bars, but I want a bike that has two seats, a powerful engine, and saddlebags. I've had a Harley Fatboy and Honda Shadow which were both pretty decent mid-sized cruisers, but I really like the choppers.Choppers: Have you ever seen one that could comfortably cruise two and cargo?
Pick up a magazine called ';Baggers'; you may find the kind of bike your looking for through one of their pages ,Big Bear Choppers has a design you may like www.bigbearchoppers.comChoppers: Have you ever seen one that could comfortably cruise two and cargo?
Hell no. Most choppers don't seat ONE person comfortably.
My neighbors at Orange County Choppers have nice cruiser choppers. Send me an invite and I will show you pics of me at their shop, even with Paul Jr.
Thunder Mountain Custom Cycles. Frontier model.


Saddlebags, chopped fairing, Screamin' Eagle 103B motor, detachable passenger seat. Pretty sharp looking ride. They look even better in person than in the picture.
chop=bare
You have pretty much of an oxymoron here. A ';chopper'; is a bike that is stripped down to the bare esentials, giving away all comforts for speed and power. That means a solo seat ( maybe with a P pad on the back fender) , no saddlebags and getting rid of just about everything not essential to the running of the engine. I agree with your taste with apes and a streamlined look, which I have adopted somewhat on my '82 FXWG. Cant go too high on the bars,,,,state law is highly specific here in Ohio, but I have a king/queen seat with saddlebags, so I definetely wouldnt call my bike a chopper,,,,,I call it customized to my style and taste. And yes, I carry two plus cargo. Look at the picture with my name and that is my bike. I hope this helps you.
I ride a chop and if I cant tie it to the sissy bar or wear it I don't need it, got a tool bag on the forks and a willie and max bag on the bar.
yes the old school ones you see in pictures and drawings. it seems that today's interpretation of the chopper does not include a passenger seat. it would just kill the point of a true chopper....
In my old riding days with some clubs- yes. the sissy bars were the tie down points for tents and sleeping bags, large passenger seats common as small pillions, tank bags and leather throw over bags on back fenders, sleeping bags also strapped to extended front forks.
  • credit union
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credot siosse