Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is there a hitch cargo carrier that goes into the hitch receiver, while the other end serves as a hitch also ?

I'm looking for a cargo carrier that attaches to my 2'; hitch, that will allow me to hitch my boat to the other end of the cargo carrier. Does anyone make such a product ?Is there a hitch cargo carrier that goes into the hitch receiver, while the other end serves as a hitch also ?
I know what you asking, but, I not sure it made. The problem would be the ability of the cargo carrier to hold the boat weight. I not see that it be hard to make, but, I guess it not been thought of or there may be a technical problem as to why they can not be made.





Here one you can put the kids on back and drive down the road. LOL


http://www.hitchcarriers.com/prodinfo.as鈥?/a>


Well, I sure that not how it work, but, it does look that way.


Here at the same site above is a Carrier.


http://www.hitchcarriers.com/prodinfo.as鈥?/a>


I not think it do what you want, but, scroll down and they have some contact information. Good Luck.Is there a hitch cargo carrier that goes into the hitch receiver, while the other end serves as a hitch also ?
The leverage on the rig, pushing down a couple of feet or more back from the bumper would be terrible - it doesn't just pull, it takes a couple of hundred pounds down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse