Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where can I purchase aluminum skin panels for my cargo trailer?

I need just one piece of skin for the exterior of my utility trailer.I believe it's aluminum and it's white.Where can I purchase aluminum skin panels for my cargo trailer?
Well the easy way is to check out Home Depot or Lowes. Depends on how big a piece you need to repair it. Also in case you know anyone working for an airline they maybe can get a piece of aircraft grade put it on an paint it to match.Where can I purchase aluminum skin panels for my cargo trailer?
F.Y.I. It's not realy easy to replace these pannels.


They are not pre-drilled, and they are not all the same size.





You'll need more tools, and knowledge than monetarily feasable.





Take it to someone who does this for a living.





It will probably cost around $360 to replace one sheet. If the verticals are damaged too, you're looking at around $600.
  • credit union
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    credot siosse