Monday, June 21, 2010

What look sexier to girls - a buff guy just wearing jeans or a buff guy just wearing cargo shorts?

I'm going to go play Frisbee in the park this weekend, and I am wondering what to wear to show off. I plan on taking off my shirt, shoes and socks when I get there. So let me know what bottoms would look better.What look sexier to girls - a buff guy just wearing jeans or a buff guy just wearing cargo shorts?
cargo shortsWhat look sexier to girls - a buff guy just wearing jeans or a buff guy just wearing cargo shorts?
Jeans, please...no ripping
Ooooh cargo shorts i like guys muscular legs thas sexy
a worn in pair of jeans
cargo shorts
jeans are def hotter! unless u have big thighs then cargo pants because they make you look skinnier
definitely cargo shorts!! :)
jeans.
jeans
jeans from lyk hollister or A.M


nevea corgo ewww !


lyk come on man gett real
I would go with extra long cargos.





http://cgi.ebay.com/mens-EXTRA-LONG-CAMO鈥?/a>





Totally hot look for guys. You could wear a hemp anklet and choker with these too to look extra laid back and cute for the girls. Make sure you have a tan going on before you go. Hit the tanning salon 2 times before next weekend so you have a little color. These other girls don't know what they are talking about. Take my suggestion. I could use the points. ;-)
Well...Personally I think Cargo shorts are hawtt. A pair like these...


http://www.ae.com/web/browse/category_feature_item_guide.jsp?catId=cat380147 (The ones the guy in the picture is wearing, the one all the way to the left.)


But if you have a pair of jeans that look like this...


http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?catId=cat130130%26amp;productId=0113_2250


And they are baggy to show some boxers...


Deffinatly go jeans.
cargo shorts, i like sexy legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse