Monday, June 21, 2010

Where can I find a cargo cover for my 04 Tiburon?

I need the trunk shelf/cargo cover that hides what's in the trunk for an 04 Tiburon. Any sites and links would be helpful.Where can I find a cargo cover for my 04 Tiburon?
Quickest and cheapest would be your yellow pages and call your local salvage yard. They salvage out tons of wrecked cars every month and generally save all the good used parts for resale. These parts they save to sell will be priced from 20 to 70 percent of new cost depending on the parts condition. Be prepared to give them a full description of your car even the color of your upholstery so they can look for the correct color. If you do not care what the color is let them know that up front. If you want a brand new part and want the color to Match perfectly then call your nearest dealership.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credot siosse